- Minimum booking over New Years Eve - 5 nights
- Minimum booking for weekends- 3 nights (thursday - sunday or friday - monday)
- For bookings of 2 nights only the supplement for 2 nights applies
Deposits (upon receiving the booking confirmation the deposit is payable)
- For week-end bookings there is required a deposit of € 100,-- per room
- For week bookings there is required a deposit of € 250,-- per room
- For group bookings (more than 20 persons), the deposit must be paid 90 days before arrival. Otherwise, the reservation is invalid.
Raiffeisenbank Zell am See
SWIFT Code: RVSAAT2S
IBAN Code: AT 6035 000 0000 1038199
ALL PRICES INCLUDING HALFBOARD
EXCLUSIVE TOURIST TAX: € 2,20 PER DAY AND PERSON
WIFI - not always fully available in all rooms!!
Payment is to be made prior to departure by
- Visa- and Mastercard
- Cash card
Special Cancellation Conditions about Covid19
- no refound of deposit
- 10 to 5 days before arrival - 50% cancellation fee
- cancellations received within 5 days of scheduled arrivals as well as NO SHOWS - 100% of the total booking price will be charged
Unfortunately we cannot accommodate dogs!
All rooms in Berghotel Schmittenhöhe are non-smoking.
Use our parking area (€ 8,-- per day) directly next to the P6 of the Schmittenhöhebahn; book it with your roomreservation!
Or park in the parkhouse in the city center of Zell am See (special price for our guests) € 13,--
arrival and parking
- bring your luggage to the valley station of "Schmittenhöhebahn" - operating hours: 8.30 am to 4.30 pm - later, our hotel is no longer available
- at the back of the valley station you will find a lift that will take you directly to the gondola lift (luggage will not be transported upwards automatically)
- buy then your skipasses
- park your car and take the cable car to the summit
- f you do not ski on the arrival day, please buy a transport ticket for the ascent and descent (€ 14,50 per person) - only available if you buy a ski pass at the same time from the following day
- ATTENTION! If you buy on arrival day from 14.00 pm (upon presentation of your booking confirmation) your ski pass for the next few days, you DO NOT need a transport ticket! You could then even the first turns pull (the ski pass is valid from 15.00!)